Recruitment 2017 - CGIAR is a global partnership that unites organizations engaged in research for a food secure future.
|Name of Post||Senior Manager, Results-based Management
|Job Description||This position will lead the further development and implementation of an integrated Performance Management System for CGIAR.|
|Educational Qualification||Masters degree or higher in a discipline relevant to the position
Exp.: - Minimum 10 years experience in similar or equivalent positions
- Experience with managing funder, research and/or international agency performance systems is highly desirable
Skills and abilities : -Developing and implementing performance management frameworks in complex organizations and systems.
- Managing project/program performance data from multiples sources and the formulation of reports and syntheses.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Providing advice to senior managers and board members in an international context
- Gravitas in communication at all levels
- Experience in Communication and ICT tools
How to Apply : Please send your application letter and CV in English to SMO-HR@cgiar.org.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 18th June 2017
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Govt jobs for Post Graduate,