Recruitment 2017 - State Bank of India is looking for qualified and experienced candidate for the positions (detailed below) of Specialists for Marketing Department on contract basis.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Vice President
(Brand/ Media/ Research)
(Media Strategy & Operations)
|Sr. No.||Educational Qualification & Exp.|
|1||Graduate in any discipline. Candidates with MBA in Marketing from a recognized University/ Institution shall be preferred
Experience-Minimum 8 - 15 years of experience, with career experience either in BFSI/ Telecom or any other large service sector
|2||Post Graduate/ MBA from a recognized University/ Institution.
Experience & Key Skills-1. Minimum 8 years experience in varied roles including marketing communication. Work experience in a large Public Sector Bank, preferably with awareness of SBI work culture and management practices.
2. Core experience in devising and implementing product marketing communications of retail banking products across mass media.
3. Good understanding of consumer insights from across various demographic segments and cultural nuances of different states of India especially with respect to retail banking products.
4. Proficiency in crafting compelling/ insightful briefs, that would inspire the advertising agency to develop effective and outstanding creative solutions/ campaigns.
|3||Engineer/ Post Graduate/ MBA from a recognized University/ Institution.
Experience & Key Skills-1. Minimum 8 years experience in varied roles including Digital marketing. Work experience in a Public Sector Bank, preferably with awareness of SBI work culture and management practices.
2. Core experience in product marketing using digital media platforms with specific experience in search & display, SEO, SEM and programmatic.
3. Very well versed with digital marketing measurement tools and its usage to draw key insights to optimize the campaign performance. Broad familiarity with contemporary DM technologies.
4. Highly data oriented with good acumen for number crunching.
5. Result oriented and a go-getting attitude. Highly digital oriented mindset with constant urge to stay abreast on digital marketing intelligence and proficiency.
|4||Post Graduate/ MBA from a recognized University/ Institution
Experience & Key Skills- 1. Minimum 8 years experience in varied marketing roles including media strategy and operations. Work experience in a large Public Sector Bank, preferably with awareness of SBI work culture and management practices.
2. Thorough understanding of the media landscape and consumption insight of different media in India.
3. Excellent proficiency in engaging with media agencies in the context of media planning, buying/ negotiations and driving innovations.
4. Well versed with media plan analysis with the ability to make course corrections.
5. Highly data oriented with solid acumen for statistics.
|5||Graduate in any discipline. Candidates with MBA in Marketing from a recognized University/ Institution shall be preferred
Experience - Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience with career experience of similar role in B2C Business/ Industry.
Application Fee : Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) to be paid through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, etc.
How to Apply : Candidates will be required to register themselves online through SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc. Copy of the application (registered online) along with the documents should be sent to
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment and Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Important Dates :
1. Online Registration of Application starts from: 12.05.2017
2. Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 02.06.2017 (Last date Extended)
3. Last date for receipt of print out of Online application along with enclosures at undernoted address: 09.06.2017
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Government jobs for MBA, Govt jobs for Post Graduate, Govt jobs for B.E./B.Tech., Recruitment for ME/M.Tech,
State Bank of India, SBI invites application for the post of Chief Manager, Digital System Architects and more and last date is 19-05-2017
State Bank of India, SBI invites application for the post of Special Management Executives (Banking) and last date is 18-05-2017
State Bank Of India, SBI invites application for the post of Heads, Managers and Executives and last date is 13-04-2017