Recruitment 2017 - ONGC Tripura Power Company Limited (OTPC) has set-up up a 726.6 MW Combined Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT with 9FA machine) thermal power plant in the state of Tripura at Palatana to supply power to entire North-Eastern Region of the country
|Name of Post||Consultant (Chief Security Officer)
|No. of Vacncy||01|
|Place of Posting||Palatana, Tripura|
|Compensation||Rs.75,000/- PM (Fixed as per approved norms) + Rs.5000/- PM towards mobile charges|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate from a recognized University / Institution
Exp : Minimum 10 Years of relevant experience in the area of industrial security
Desirable Qualities/ Profile : - Having background of Army/Navy/Air Force/CISF/CRPF/BSFin the rank of Major and above or equivalent
- Should have exposure to industrial security in a large industrial set up
- Organizational skills with written and verbal capabilities of English
- Should have good analytical ability so as to identify the problems in inception stage, analyze and take corrective actions in consultation with Head Plant.
- Excellent Inter-personal -relations and Liaisoning skill
- Maximum Age should be 65 Years
- Understanding of local language
- Having sound health
How to Apply : Candidates may apply within 15 days from the date i.e. till 22nd May, 2017. Candidates forwarding applications directly will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
Contact Details :
Company Name: ONGC Tripura Power Company Ltd.
Website : www.otpcindia.in
Contact Person : Sr. Manager (HR & Admin)
Address : 6th Floor, IFCI Tower, 61, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Government jobs for Graduate,