Recruitment 2017- 18 : Walk-in Interview for the post of Assistant Registrar (Temporary)
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar|
|No. of Vacancy||01|
|Age Limit||35 yrs|
|Educational Qualification||Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade B in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute with excellent academic record.
Desirable i) Qualification in area of Management / Engineering/ Law. ii) Experience in handling computerized administration / legal / financial / establishment matters.
How to Apply : Interested candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience may walk-in for the personal interview bringing along with them the documents listed below :
Candidates must bring with them:
1. The filled-in application in prescribed format available on the Institute website.
2. All certificates and mark-sheets, in original, commencing from High School (i.e., class 10th).
3. One set of self attested photocopies of all certificates and mark-sheets.
4. Document in support/proof of experience and salary drawn.
5. Proof that you belong to Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) and OBC (NCL) category, if claimed by you
Date of Interview : 11th January, 2018 at 09.30 AM
Venue : Administrative Block, NIT Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong 793003
Application Form : Click Here
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Government jobs for MBA, Recruitment for ME/M.Tech, Govt jobs for L.L.M,