Recruitment 2017- 18 : Applications are invited for empanelment of Temporary staff purely on contract basis for three months in Delhi / NCR
|Name of the Post||NIC Cloud Administrator|
|No. of Vacancy||01|
|Pay||Between RsRs.27000 to Rs.35,000 (Based on qualification and experience)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/MCA/ from a Government recognized university/ institution
Experience : 1. Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments. Should be able to understand the architecture of NIC meghraj cloud.
2. Experience with server OS and storage technologies required; knowledge of EMC VNX, VMAX, Extreme IO, Dell Equal Logic, Avamar and Veeam preferred; Cisco, replication, distribution, availability, recovery, development, and Linux experience a plus
3. Experience in scripting (BASH, Perl, Ruby, PowerShell, Python, ) : Must have proper knowledge of running and using UNIX based systems.
4. Experience in setting up DB (SQL, My SQL Linux based ) and server environments (Oracle, Websphere linux based) in UNIX/Linux systems. This includes setting up Cluster management, and security protocols like HTTPS.
5. Ability to lead and contribute to the maintenance, and usage of deployment and backups (OS, database services, virtual networks, or other platform services)
6. Ability (Basic knowledge would be sufficient too) to secure cloud applications and data against theft, loss, or other disasters
7. Ability to work with third-party SaaS providers and third party development partners on integration. ( This would help in migration from private cloud of ICONMA to NIC Meghraj )
8. Ability to participate in fast-paced DevOps and SysOps Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes (As ICONMA is developing the software on Agile)
9. Ability to work directly with architects and developers to debug problems and help in implementation of solutions
10. Ability to implement cloud infrastructure designs provided by architects
Registration Fee : At the time of Interview, candidates need to register themselves in BECIL by paying Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from registration fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may send their updated CV along with supporting qualification and experience documents on the Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org with the super subscribe the subject CV FOR Name of the Post - NIC Cloud Administrator
Last date of online Submission is December 15th , 2017
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Govt jobs for B.E./B.Tech., Govt jobs for MCA,