Recruitment 2017 - Recruitment of Non-PG Linked Junior Residents at AIIMS Bhopal
|Name of Post||Junior Residents (Non-Academic)|
|No. of vacancy||70|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,600-39100 +GP 5400 +NPA|
|Educational Qualification||- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the closing date of application for Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 12.06.2017 will be considered
- MP State Medical registration is mandatory before joining.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS Bhopal and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify
- Maximum two terms (of 6 months each) are allowed. If anyone join and leaves at any time it will be counted as one term irrespective of duration of work.
- Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
Application Fee : For General/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/- plus transaction charges as applicable.
For SC/ST/ OPH/ Women candidates: NIL
Fees shall be paid on-line at the time of submission of application form.
How to Apply : Advertisement and Online Application forms are hosted at www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in. The Online application form will be made available from 12.05.2017.
Last Date of Application: The on-line filling up of application form will automatically close at 5:00 pm on 12 th June 2017.
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Graduate, Post Graduate,