Recruitment 2017- 18 :
|Post Code||BM/AM (REC)-GUJ-JANUARY 2018|
|Post Name||Branch Head and Asst. Manager (Recovery)|
|Location||Branch Head-Vadodara and Bhavnagar
Asst Manager (Recovery)-Ahmedabad
|Pay||Branch Head - CTC starting from Rs. 7.00 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable)
Asst. Manager (Recovery) - CTC per annum starting from Rs. 4.00 lakhs (approx) as per Company Policy
|Age Limit||28 yrs|
|Educational Qualification|| Branch Head : Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Post graduation & professional qualification shall be given additional weightage
Exp : Minimum 3 years experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) in Housing Finance/Retail Lending /marketing of financial products (Home Loan) / branch operations in HFCs/FIs. Exposure in housing finance is a must. Experience of heading a branch will be preferred. For further age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of local housing finance market with good networking capacity with builders / developers is a must.
Assistant Manager (Recovery) : Any Graduate (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
Exp : Minimum 3 years relevant prior experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) will be a must, preferably in a housing finance company. Additional experience would be required for age relaxation.
- Candidate must possess a two-wheeler with valid driving license and indepth knowledge of local housing finance market
1. Fluency in Gujarati (read, write & speak) besides English and Hindi is must.
2. Early joining will be preferred.
3. For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification
How to Apply : Eligible candidates are requested to attend a WALK-IN INTERVIEW with all original testimonials and pay slips for the last 3 months along with 1 set of photocopy of all documents, 2 colour passport size photos, 1 KYC document and 2 sets of duly filled in Bio-data as per enclosed format at the following venue on stipulated date and time:
DATE : 06-01-2018 (Saturday)
TIME : 1 pm-4 pm (Candidates must register between 10 am to 12 noon)
VENUE : Repco Home Finance Limited No. 136 and 137, 1st Floor, Supermall Building, CG Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380 009 (Contact No: 079-26461872 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org )Â
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Graduate, Post Graduate,