||Project Director/ DFCC
|No. of Vacancy
||ED (E-9) level Rs 144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay Matrixlevel 14) + Rs 2000/- pm (special allowance) or IDA Scale Rs 150000-300000 (E-9 level)
- IRSE officer working in SAG with min. 4 yrs service in SAG scale with exp. in construction earthwork, bridge, track
- Officer working working at E-8 level and having an exp. of min. 4 yrs in the grade in PSUs under Ministry of Railways and having exp. in constructionearthwork, bridges, track
- Officer must have secured an overall grade of Outstanding in not less than any 3 out of 5 preceding Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs)/ Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APARs) and of the remaining 2 ACRs/ APARs the candidate should not have had a grading of less than Very Good
- The job requiremnt will include preparation of bids and tenders and execution of projects at various project sites.
- Relevant extensive exp. and requisite knowledge in the same field.
- The numbar of yrs of exp. and nature of exp. of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
- Officer should have good communication skills
- Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.
Location : Mumbai
How to Apply - Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the above mentioned vacancies in the prescribed proforma attached herewith. Zonal Railway/ PSU etc. may forward the applications of eligible candidates alongwith vigilance/ DAR clearance and APARs to Corporate Office/ IRCON New Delhi.
A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us by 30-04-2019
Last date : 30-04-2019